Gents Casino (“Gents Casino”, “we”, “us”), we process personal data of our website visitors and subscribers on our website and its channels (“you”). We take careful steps in handling your personal data with care and keep it secure against unauthorized usage. We also comply with data protection laws.
We are primarily an online lead generation company but also provide contents from online gambling operators and related news about the gambling industry.
This page serves to explain to you why, when, and how we collect information related to you. It also aims to inform you of your statutory rights.
The Gents Casino team is responsible in looking after your personal data. We ensure we will comply with the data protection laws in handling your information. We will, however, use third-party systems where your personal data may be entered.
Collected Personal Data
While in our website and any of its channels, we may collect the following personal information about you:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Device type (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Social media pages
- Personal preferences
Usage of Collected Personal Data
We may use your personal data to:
- Send promotional emails or newsletters
- Send gambling related news and events
- Send updates about our website and its channels
- Use your data to analyze and improve our business using third-party analytical systems such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel. The same may be used to improve our advertisements such as paid ads. The said data may include gender, age, location, device type, social media pages, interests, and personal preferences
- Exercise our legal obligation or rights
The method in which promotions, news, and updates are sent to you may be in the form of an email or direct message via any of your social media accounts that have been collected.
Please note, you can always opt-out of some or all of our communications by clicking the ‘manage your subscriptions’ link or directly contacting our support team.
Sharing of Collected Personal Data
We use third party systems to manage our business and ensure we operate smoothly to serve our users. These third party systems may access your personal data from time-to-time:
Below are the third-party systems we use:
- Google Analytics – an analytics service provider and tracks visits, sessions, demographics, location, UTMs. Their services help us monitor the health of our website and its pages and manage the traffic coming in from all sources.
- Mixpanel – similar to Google Analytics, they are also an analytics service provider and we use them as well for the same purposes.
Personal Data Period/Term
Your personal information or data will be in our retained in our database for as long as reasonably necessary. Certain circumstances may require us to keep your personal data for an extended period of time, such as legal, tax and/or account purposes.
International Data Transfers
This means that your personal data may be transferred outside from your own country. If you are from the European Union, please note your data will be transferred outside the EU. We may also have to disclose your personal data if required by the requesting law enforcement/government.
You as the user have rights in relation to your personal data. For these rights, please refer to the table below of this page. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you wish to exercise your rights.
The following are your rights:
- You can confirm if and how we are collecting/processing your personal data;
- Send you a copy of that data;
- Give you other relevant information about your own personal data.
You also ask us to erase your personal data when:
- It no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected;
- You are withdrawing your consent;
- Believe we were unlawful, or did not comply, in collecting your personal data;
- Other legal reasons you wish you to mention or reference to.
You can ask us to restrict your personal data when:
- The accuracy is contested, allowing us to verify the accuracy; or
- The way it was collected is unlawful however you don’t wish it to be erased; or
- It no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected, but we need the data in order to establish or defend legal claims.
We can continue to use your personal data following a request for restriction when:
- we have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
You may request to have your personal data provided to you in a structured and machine-readable format.
You may object to any processing of your personal data which has our ‘legitimate interests’ as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the responsible local supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.